Yeti GOBOX Collection

BOOYA!!! Big One

Big Sky

Felt good to be back on the river. I was fortunate to catch a number of big fish this morning, but this guy was the stud the day. It's fish like this that make me get up early and drive almost 2 hours in the dark.
attachment.php

Another view. He could pert near swallow the reel on my rod. What beast!
attachment.php

You need just a little luck to go with all that natural skill. You certainly have a knack for finding nice fish. I’ll bet you have landed 100 20” fish since the last time I opened the bail on a rod. I need to reset my priorities. #1- Be more like Big Sky.

"BIG" you Gota stop with the pictures and stories as to how easy the big linkers are to get...
Every "Wish we where youes" will be swarming here and you and I won't be able get a parking spot.
Very nice fish for a trout.
Hahahaha

Sorry boys I haven't got back to this post because I've been out fishing. The fish was just shy of 25". I used a 1/4 oz firetiger colored marabou jig to catch it.
D4570, I'm not worried, as you know it takes quite a bit of effort to consistently catch fish like this and a lot of guys either don't have the time or don't want to put in the effort. The same can be said for hunting. :D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back