Budget of 700 bucks

PsnyderAZ

What rifle and scope set-up would you select if you were going to buy a rifle on Black Friday? Who has the best Black Friday Deals on Rifles? Using it for Hunting Elk and Deer.

Last edited:
TIKKA if possible. Dont know about black Friday your location. I personally don't think there is a better gun for the money. I have 2

Tikka might be too much to make your cut off, but worth a little stretch. If not savage model 1xx or howa 1500/weatherby vanguard s2 are better than cheap rem/ruger/moss options in my opinion.

A savage 110 or 111 in 30-06 and put the rest of the budget in the best scope you could. I saw an add for Dunham's and cabelas and they had some good deals. You can normally find used savage 110 in 30-06 on gunbroker for less than $250, and with a good scope you be good for any deer or elk.

Assa good call.Great gun for less $$.30-06 is a very versatile gun.Jackalopes to Buffalo.:cool:

I would get a used Remington gamemaster 760 in 30-06 and put a decent VX-2 scope on it.

If you Sportsman's Warehouse in your area, they have the Savage 11/111 Trophy Hunter XP on sale for Black Friday. That would meet your budget, and still give you money if you wanted to upgrade the scope on it.

I saw cabelas bass pro had browning ab3 for under 400? Leaves 300 for scope I really enjoy my ab3 chambered in .300 i have a cheap crossfire 2 on it. My total investment was under 600$. It shoots real good my buddy killed his cow with it in his one shot 377 yards.

What rifle and scope set-up would you select if you were going to buy a rifle on Black Friday? Who has the best Black Friday Deals on Rifles? Using it for Hunting Elk and Deer.
Winchester and Browning have $100 rebate on rifles never seen tikka rebates any time of the year

There are lots of good deals to be had. I second the Savage 110 solution and will also nominate the Browning AB3. It’s a decent rifle for the money and even better with the Black Fridag rebates and sales.

Cabela’s is selling one w a Leupold 3-9x40 for $599-$100 mail in rebate. That’s $500 for a rifle and scope that retail above your budget. That leaves you plenty of money for ammo or accessories.

https://www.cabelas.com/catalog/pro....z_btnclk=YMAL-2911789&WT.z_pg_ref=prd2911789

https://www.browning.com/content/da.../2018 Browning Black Friday Promo ENGLISH.pdf

Mine shoots right at an MOA. And with a little work on the trigger it’s a real nice rig.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back