Yeti GOBOX Collection

I was able to make a little upgrade Saturday morning

DRS

This buck came up out of a swamp and was cruising the edge of soybean field right a sunrise. He's sure not as good as a lot of other bucks on here but he's probably my best whitetail so far. Now both my buck tags are filled and the freezer is full. Pretty much done for the fall. Never had that happen this early before.

Pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

This buck came up out of a swamp and was cruising the edge of soybean field right a sunrise. He's sure not as good as a lot of other bucks on here but he's probably my best whitetail so far. Now both my buck tags are filled and the freezer is full. Pretty much done for the fall. Never had that happen this early before.

Who cares if your deer is "not as good as a lot of other bucks on here"? That is a great deer and if you had fun hunting, what makes the difference? Sometimes folks get way to hung up on the size of the rack and totally forget what hunting is really about. You have meat in the freezer!

ClearCreek

That is a pretty buck ... beautiful hide. Hey ... you’re doing better than me ... two bucks.
Thanks for posting.

Nice!

Your overhead shot really shows his mass better than the traditional as he lay view.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zjzeuske
Back