Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hello from NW PA

8ptspike

Been lurking on this site for a while. Finally decided to join. You allarw a wealth of information. I always great picking up new tips, tricks and knowledge.
About me, I live in NW PA, am married and have 4 kids, 2 oldest are in college and we still have 2 grade schoolers at home. I ha e a lot of interests, mainly outdoor stuff, fishing, hunting, camping (tent and travel trailer), hiking, gardening and aquariums (LOL, doesn’t really go with everything else. It’s a fish thing).
So, most of my hunting has been whitetail, I’ve been out to Wyoming once hunting for pronghorn and mule deer. Loved it!!! Disappointed it’s been so long since I’ve hunted out west. I made a commitment to change that. I’ve visited throughout the West quite a bit. It might sound odd but I am 100% in love with our western US. Figured instead of just visiting it’s time to get back to hunting it and maybe as my young son gets a little older bring him on hunts too.

Greetings. I grew up in NW PA. Moved out west after undergrad. All my family still lives back there but don't think I can ever move back.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back