PEAX Equipment

Go fund me for deer mounts?? Really??

schmalts

Great deer, kudos to the hunter but dang.... flip for your own mount, even if you want it displayed in public it is still your property.
https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdo...unting-animal-for-years-i-cannot-believe-this

“I patterned him. I sat in that stand, knowing he’d be there,” he said, adding he’s been actively tracking the buck consistently over the past two weeks.

The deer, which the Leader-Telegram reported was possibly five or six years of age, has “dodged cars, bullets, arrows and poachers” for a number of years, Gawrysiak wrote in a GoFundMe he created to purchase an estimated $3,000 full body mount for the buck, which is a "legend," he added.

Last edited:
Dang, I've been doing it wrong... will someone set me up a gofundme so I can pay Pat for another Leupold?
That is a pretty nice buck though.

I want to set up a gofundme to put in for next years tags and add a bunch of new apps and buy Greenhorn GOOD beer instead of that crap he drinks.. What are you going to set up a gofundme for?

Doesnt hurt to ask but makes you look like a complete moron. With all the crazy stuff happening in today's society and this numb nuts is asking for someone else to pay for his trophy. Dude should have never shot it if he couldn't afford to pay for it. This is a deer...not a life saving lung.

The buck is big, but not legendary. Not even close to a record.

vnbm0.jpgWhat a dumbass IMO, who the hell sets up a Go Fund My Mount account....... images.jpg

I can't imagine that GFM is going to allow that. They're pretty strict on what you can and can't campaign for. I guess if it works I'm gonna start an Alaskan Adventure Fund, B.C. Fund, Sonora Mexico Fund, maybe get real wild and go for a full on Spanish/Asian Sweep!:hump:

So he says "the conquest is finally done", that means he's never going to hunt again, right? He can pay for his own damned mount!

I think someone post here that they were giving 35,000$ for a testicle he’d have 32,00 left in the bank. He could do a really cool scene with the buck jumping over a truck while guys are flinging arrows and bullets flying by.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back