Randy...step on it.

[B said:
JoseCuervo[/B];2769946.

Ho-Lee sschmokes. Welcome back.

When I saw you on CNN getting pulverizd by the cops in that ANTIFA riot, I never figured you’d make it back here. This site, if you’ve been lurking you know, has needed and sincerely missed you.
It’s not tequila, but in your honor I sip this glass of Chardonnay

Last edited:
The best part of this thread is the come back of Jose. I was just going back through old thread laughing at old JC comments.

I love watching these father son hunts. I try to get my 9 year old to watch these Randy /Matthew hunts. I’m trying to show him his 20s hopefully. i could be so lucky Thanks Randy for doing it the right way and showing this Midwest/Maine guy how to hunt the west. Thanks for being a bright spot in hunting tv that respects animals and real hunting and not inches and long shots and private land petting zoo deer. keep doing what you do

How much does a bull like that score? Im a fairly new elk hunter and im trying to hone my field judging skills. I can come pretty close on whitetails but it seems like no one ever mentions scores on elk. I’m going to guess 370ish?

Congrats to Mathew on a great bull! Nothing like hunting with internet friends....right Buzz? The brand new Sitka gear is an added touch!! Sweet looking binos and bino case around your neck...hint….hint!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to Mathew on a great bull! Nothing like hunting with internet friends....right Buzz? The brand new Sitka gear is an added touch!! Sweet looking binos and bino case around your neck...hint….hint!!!

You guys should just keep your rokslide bromance off this site. Thanks.

Sebastian, serious question...did your mom drop you on your head when you were a baby? If not you have no excuse. For the record I knew Randy before he had hunttalk or a tv show. Not that it’s any of your business. Find a clue if you can....good grief.

Last edited:
I can’t figure out why some folks have to act like dumbasses and come shit in a good thread.

(iv) “Compensation” and “Remuneration” mean payment of any kind,
without regard to value or agreement, including tips, presents, exchange of property or
services, or bartering for guide services.

How do you know if Buzz didn’t buy that gear himself? Maybe he just used it for the hunt and then gave it back!
People sure like to assume a lot and are quite the internet police!!!

Buzz- Thank you for all your work and dedication in WY and helping to protect the hunting rights and animals there. Glad you got to go on an awesome trip with good friends and huge congrats to Matt on a great bull!!

My apologies to Fin for engaging this moron. Shame to spoil a thread on a great bull and time with friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny the internet point prostitute is lobbing accusations.

I think BuzzH was right when he said jims Mama must have dropped him on his head when he was a baby, as his first post was pure BS and then he was stupid enough not to listen when asked not to drag this great thread into the pisser and did exactly that with another stupid post. What a moron! I guess he didn't learn his lesson over on Rokslide!

Last edited:

without regard to value or agreement, including tips, presents, exchange of property or

Well Jim, I wasn't going to chime in as you used another good thread on an internet forum to make your sixth-grade school yard case that folks are up to no good. But, you've now made such an uneducated ass of yourself in this thread that I have no choice.

You might want to go to the threads on other forums where you and others are implying, and some stating outright, that I pay for points and/or guiding services with product. Here are the facts and when you hear/read them and realize how far out in the weeds you are, hopefully you will never come back to this forum (we could only be so lucky).

Simply put, I don't pay anyone for points or guiding services. That might disappoint you. You like to tell the world how I operate and you seem to think your lies and bullshit about me are justified.

Here is how it goes, and you can ask many people on this forum who have been guests on our show, how it worked for them.

First, we do party apps with family and friends. In this hunt, I wasn't even on the app. Matthew had 12 points and Larry had 9. That was an average of 10.5. Neither of them did it because they wanted to piggy pack on the points of others. Matthew and Larry have a life-long close relationship. Larry treats Matthew like the son he never had. Matthew thinks Larry is the grandfather he never got to know. When given the choice to apply in a max point unit or drop down for the fun of hunting with Larry, Matthew didn't even blink.

I did two party apps for hunts in 2018. One was NM, with my Uncle and one was AK bear with Spitz, neither state has a point system. In 2017 I drew one party app hunt, an Arizona deer hunt with a college buddy from 30+ years ago. I had 11 points, he had 5. I shared my points with him to make sure we would draw. I wanted to hunt with him and fulfill a long-standing commitment we had made to hunt together. In 2016, Matthew had a ton of NV deer points. He and I did our normal party app, since he prefers to hunt with others for the social aspects. We could have had a higher number, but we decided to offer Spitz to be part of our app, bringing us down from 8 to 5. I could go back many years and list every party app we have done, some with me having more points, some with others have more points. They were all family or friends, not strangers I sent PMs on hunting forums begging them to share their points, as some seem to be doing these days.

So, take your points schemes and the rumors around such and stick them in your ear.

As for paying for guiding services, via giving gear, you are again a clueless and seemingly sniveling about the fact that a lot of people have friends who actually help each other for the benefit of the friendship they have. The rest of this is going to disappoint you and make you look like a bigger fool.

When we finished that WY hunt, Buzz handed me the clothes we had loaned him; yeah, the same clothes you are implying that he was "paid" for illegal guiding services. He returned the loaners the same as my Uncle Jim did in NM, the same as Spitz did in NV, the same as most every single hunter we've ever imposed on by saying they must use our gear if they are on our show. Seems the least we can do is offer to loan them the gear we demand they use.

Yeah, I said loan. For your clarification, Webster defines a loan as - verb 1.borrow (a sum of money or item of property).i.e. "the word processor was loaned to us by the theater"

The same applies to the optics Buzz was using. Those optics, including the harness you want to make such a big deal about, are right here on the floor next to me. If you want me to post a pic, I will.

Futhermore, Buzz paid for all of his own gas, brought his own food, and incurred plenty of his own expense to help a friend he has known for over a decade. He did eat a few of our Hostess Donettes, so if you want to call WY G&F or the outfitter board in WY over a few doughnuts, knock yourself out. He took time off work and I suspect he used PTO on those days. He didn't get paid or reimbursed a single penny for his time or expenses. Sorry to ruin your fantasy dreams of a "gotcha moment."

I didn't chime in on the Rokslide, Bowsite, and MM threads when you and others started the bullshit rumors (actually lies) as some sort of justification to defend your point piggy back scheme. It comes with the territory I operate in and saying anything to set the record straight would seem like I was overly sensitive. So, I let it die and moved along, laughing at the uninformed bullshit that gets spewed on Al Gore's internet. Whether out of ignorance or malice, it is a frequent part of my daily life and I most often ignore it. In this case, you've made it clear your motive is malice, either against me, or someone who incurred a lot of time and expense to make good on a promise we had made to share a hunt together some day.

To come on the forum I own, that I manage, and say this uninformed bullshit is about par for the course, based on what I see you and others post on forums. Ask IDBugler, Lawnboy, Schmalts, Oak, Spitz, MN Taxidermist, NV Longbow, Cushman, Randy11, or any of the others who have been on our episodes. They were all asked to use our gear. In every instance it was loaned (refer to definition above). They were kind enough to wear and use what we asked, and for that I owe them a large debt of gratitude.

Sitka, the gear you state has been given to Buzz as illegal guiding payments, sends me camo sets of every size, expecting us to have guests wearing their clothes, no matter the guest's size. These clothes get loaned to guests. I take them back after the hunt and loan them to the next person when we have a guest of that size. I have a huge inventory of Sitka gear, sorted by size, down in my basement that I can send a picture of if is helps you realize how far out in the weeds you are in these crazy implications. When Sitka tells me to give away the old stuff when they send me new stuff, it ends up going to the person who can most easily come and get it. Leupold sends me optics to make sure every person has a set to use. Same with Howa. Same with (insert sponsor name here).

Contrary to the uninformed belief of you and others, these companies don't send me truck loads of gear to hand out like candy. Howa even has to "loan" me the rifles, due to how their attorney interprets the ATF rules related to non-dealer transfers. I read on MM where it was stated I pay people with Howa rifles. Might want to ask Howa why I have to do an annual inventory and why I still get memo-invoices for every firearm they have sent me in the last eight years.

Your comments are so clueless that it is not worth going on any further. I suggest you go to MM, Rokslide, Bowsite, and the other places where you and other ass clowns like to post this false shit and share this thread with them. Not sure it would make a difference, given the strange motives that must drive the childish crap that folks find comfort in spewing about things they have no idea of.

Standby, as in about ten minutes I will have a photo posted of the binos you are claiming I paid to Buzz as some sort of backdoor, under the table, illegal outfitting payment.

Jims, here are the binos and harness you imply/claim Buzz was paid as you posted...

Not sure how they were a payment to him when they came back to Montana with me.

20181218_221033.jpg

Randy, I want you to know that after reading your last post, I am sitting at my desk here in Wyoming, with a big smile on my face. Well done!

Glad I got to see you guys and that great bull of Matthew's as you were passing through!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HuntND90
Back