Toyota owners-Be proud!

So If chicks dig scares, do they also dig a burned up truck with a story to tell.??

There are some amazing stories coming out as things start to settle down. The volume of devastation up here is amazing and the speed at which it hit is incomprehensible. I saw many incredible acts of bravery first hand from first responders, as expected. What really impressed me were the people, with no emergency training like the nurse featured above who reacted so bravely.
I was helping evacuate a convalescent home next to the hospital when I paused to see the "guy in charge" running the evac calmly, making good decisions like a boss, was wearing a chef's uniform. This guy simply could have left his place of employment safely on his own. Instead, he took charge and took care of business. All residents were loaded onto to buses and the Chef stayed until the end with flames engulfing the surroundings.
The evacuees then had to drive to safety through a tunnel of flames, abandon vehicles, and down power lines.

Back