Yeti GOBOX Collection

I went to Mexico

Ben Lamb

It was a nice trip.

We stayed here, it was very nice:

CaboPulmo1.jpg

Just like everyone posting their sunrise photos while hunting, the sunrise shot was pretty danged nice on the water.

CaboPulmo2.jpg

CaboPulmo4.jpg

CaboPulmo5.jpg

The fishing was fairly slow, with no big fish to be found. We did manage to pass the time with Bonito and Triggerfish though. Even had a few puffers on, and one rabbitfish. We made some wonderful sushi w/ the Bonito as well as grilled the fillets, and we turned the triggers & rabbitfish into ceviche.

CaboPulmo3.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/ed.tinsley/videos/10218134725182190/

We stopped in San Jose to pick up provisions for our stay. Gracias a Dios por cohrizo y huevos con sala verde.

CaboPulmo6.jpg

Lots of beach time in a fairly unappealing locale. Not sure we'd go back, really.

CaboPulmo7.jpg

agua embotellada.....muy inteligente

Looks relaxing Ben.

Si. 5 gallon bottles and water bottles were the ticket.

Very relaxing, until United Airlines turned a 90 minute delay into 24 hours of airport standby surfing on the way home. Amazing what complaining on Twitter can do for quick action on rebooking flights. :)

Si. 5 gallon bottles and water bottles were the ticket.

Very relaxing, until United Airlines turned a 90 minute delay into 24 hours of airport standby surfing on the way home. Amazing what complaining on Twitter can do for quick action on rebooking flights. :)

Yes sir, twitter policy chess is all the rage these days....;)

Sux about the delay.

Sir,

I need you to put down the Toby Kieth and walk away slowly. :)

Last edited:
After the big R next summer - I wouldn't mind a trip like that. Just for the food alone.
Without any Toby Kieth to ruin the moment (rather listen to nails on a chalkboard)..............

Back