Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

That'll do

Wow Randy that’s a really cool buck and an awesome experience. I love your perspective on hunts. Congratulations on an incredible time & trophy!

Great buck Randy! looks like a tuff hunt with your liver acting up and all that snow... Glad you were able to get out and thanks for sharing the adventure with us. Good on Bart for helping you out! tell him thanks for the boots.
Matt

Congrats, WhiskeyDog. That buck is well above the average buck taken on that tag.

A guy who films for us part-time, also has the tag this season. He lives at the base of these mountains. I talked to him the this morning. He has been glassing a lot and just now getting serious. If I had to put money on a big buck coming out of that unit this year, my money is on him. Now that he has his elk in the freezer, there are thirteen days ahead that he will be slogging up and down those ridges. I wouldn't want to be a buck he has his sights on. It is that kind of effort and commitment that will get you a good buck in this unit. I'm excited to see what a guy with his skill and commitment will find with almost two weeks of prime rut to chase them.

Should of let him grow up another year or two.
Not sure if you’re joking or not but Those genetics need out of the pool. I know of 4 bucks that have been shot with similar or worse genetics this year. I was glad to see an older deer like this get taken out.

Congrats, WhiskeyDog. That buck is well above the average buck taken on that tag.

A guy who films for us part-time, also has the tag this season. He lives at the base of these mountains. I talked to him the this morning. He has been glassing a lot and just now getting serious. If I had to put money on a big buck coming out of that unit this year, my money is on him. Now that he has his elk in the freezer, there are thirteen days ahead that he will be slogging up and down those ridges. I wouldn't want to be a buck he has his sights on. It is that kind of effort and commitment that will get you a good buck in this unit. I'm excited to see what a guy with his skill and commitment will find with almost two weeks of prime rut to chase them.

Tyler? That dude gets after it... following him on IG makes me feel like such a rookie.

Ha. It’s clearly OLD. And it’s a scab 3. Probably has never been a 4. MT FWP should offer a bounty on them.

I'll grant you that he is old. I see 4 pts myself, but what does that have to do with genetics? Environment (writ large) affects phenotype as much, maybe more, than genetics. How do you know which is what? Maybe Mama dropped him on his head when he was young :)

Awesome bucks Fin and Whiskeydog! I’m dreading the near future when the supply of fresh buck pictures runs out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back