MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

That'll do

Nice buck indeed. I wish I could have connected with one like that in Wyoming this year.

Take care, get well.

Always a good time hunting with Randy. It was a leg burner though. Literally 3 hours of stair stepping in deep snow. I'm whooped! Lucky for me Randy's liver was giving him fits cause I know he's in way better shape after all his hunts this year. That trekking pole trick was "lit" as my kids would say LOL. I was thinking what in the devil is he doing with that thing. Looked like some sort of "well witching" contraption. Maybe we can Nick name it something???? Anyway it was a high country HO Down for sure. Anyone wondering if a 7mm-08 with a 140 accubond is enough should have no concerns. That bullet went from stem to stern and out. Wish the area was as good as when I first moved here in the 80's but it isn't even close. Lots of goofy 3 pointers or 3x4's that will never become anything more. There's a handful of decent ones but it's big mountain range and it's a needle in a haystack. Anyway always a pleasure hunting with Randy. I need to learn to be a little more laid back. He's so chill like "whatever happens happens". Maybe we go up there and shoot the buck in his bed or maybe we won't. He said we were going to do just that and whamo! That's not the first time he's made such a prophecy with me. LOL. Thanks again Randy it was a treat to get back to some country I grew up crawling around in as a kid.

Congrats, there will be no option soon but to sweet talk your wife into finding space for your trophies 'indoors', the garage is getting pretty full!
Cheers
Richard

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back