Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Us house of representative vote on wolves nov 12th read this, send a message

As it pertains to wolves, grizzly bears, etc it is liberal judges that are the problem. Thats why its important to not elect democrats.

So and so did it first is a poor justification for another wrong. Until people stop clinging to their letters and demand better from ALL elected officials on both sides, the race to the bottom will continue.

The sad irony is that originally the ESA was a bipartisan effort. Too bad bipartisanship went extinct.

Unless I counted wrong, there are 52 species that have been removed from the ESA list due to recovery. https://ecos.fws.gov/ecp0/reports/delisting-report

While it isn't working for some species, salmon and wolves (for opposite reasons), it clearly is working for others.

It works far better, when there are fewer politicians involved. The less politicized the more likely there will be success.

I sent this to earl bluminour,my Oregon state rep and he sent me back a statement disagreeing with it...Too bad I voted for him,,he will not get my vote anymore.

Montana Senator, Jon Tester (D) was responsible for the rider that delisted wolves in MT and ID...your "logic" holds as much water as a spaghetti strainer.

Thats rich! So Tester and his party creates a problem by nominating and voting for liberal activist judges, then saves the day by circumventing their rulings..��

Last edited:
It works far better, when there are fewer politicians involved. The less politicized the more likely there will be success.

In theory, yes. But when you factor in a plethora of leftist environmentalists groups that continually tie everything up in court we have no recourse but to get the politicians involved.

Very low chance of moving in the Senate - the filibuster still rules for non-confirmation votes.

Probably going to add more pork to the grinder to make the sausage tastier. LWCF reauthorization for example. 60 votes will be difficult to come by but I wouldn't rule it out. Environmentalists will have their hair on fire if it passes.:)

Very low chance of moving in the Senate - the filibuster still rules for non-confirmation votes.

See if Senator Tester slips it in some other bill if this gets tossed, as done originally with wolves... or if his recent partisan ways stay strong to the blue wave country's perceived cute puppy wolves dark side :)

squeal like a... for the right reasons?

All in jest.

See if Senator Tester slips it in some other bill if this gets tossed, as done originally with wolves... or if his recent partisan ways stay strong to the blue wave country's perceived cute puppy wolves dark side :)

squeal like a... for the right reasons?

All in jest.

Tester won't slip it into anything. Wolves are delisted in Montana, no reason to go out on a limb for this one. But he may well vote for it if the sausage gets mixed to his liking. He has 6 years for the east and west coast environmentalists to get over it. Make sure to give his office a call if this comes up for a Senate vote.

See a possible path here?

https://helenair.com/news/governmen...cle_f92c0f6b-9377-516d-aac5-367881f3e815.html

"Montana’s senior U.S. Sen. Jon Tester, a Democrat, voted for the federal omnibus budget bill earlier this year that included $425 million for LWCF, and has sponsored legislation to fully fund and make the program permanent. While Tester said he'd rather see a stand-alone bill to preserve the program, it's possible the best chance is attaching funding to must-pass legislation Congress needs to address before the end of the year."

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back