Caribou Gear Tarp

Veterans Day

Huntkook

This Sunday is Veterans Day. In the church that I go to we have the veterans get up and we honor them. I would like to honor the veterans of this forum. So anyone that served if you would tell us something about yourself. I would like to thank all of you for your sacrifice and service. God bless you all.

Disabled veteran. USAF 1988 to 2003. Activated for Operation Desert Shield, Operation Desert Storm and Operation Enduring Freedom. Many sacrificed FAR more than I did and I am forever thankful for everyone that has served, is serving and will serve.

USA retired.....1995-2015, and BTW thanks for coming out to give me a break from training this summer. It was much appreciated.

USAF Active 08'-18', Reserves 18'-Current. God bless this country and the men & women serving, served and will serve.

Great post. I did not serve but wanted to drop in and say a big thank you to all of you who have. My grandfather, father, and brother all served so I have the utmost for the men and women who protect our freedoms. Thank you all

Army 1998-2009. Still serving this country, just have a different role now.

Thank you veterans, past and present, for putting love of country before your own interests --- we remain in your debt!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back