Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hello from northern California

NameIsGreg

Hi I'm Greg, born and raised in California and never made it too far from my habitat. I grew up hunting with good 'ol grampa. He was heavily involved in SCI sac chapter. He's slowed down a bit, but I have become more eager to get out and make my own experiences, and to be more involved with conservation. Did my first backpack hunt this year and I'm hooked. I have a lot of experience fishing, whether it be fresh or salt water, sport or commercial.
I have been lurking on the forum for a while, I'd like to make contributions where I can.

Got a sister in Amador County.

Didn't draw anything in CA this year but in past years I've drawn Surprise Valley antelope, G6, M3, Bass Hill archery, Tule Bull. I did draw this year archery elk in AZ.

Funny, my sister is there too.

I filled my A tag early, and drew a C tag. I didn't get to hunt C until the last weekend and came up with nothing but some miles on my boots. I just started putting in for Arizona (along with everything in CA) this year and I'm hoping it can turn something out. I also got into archery this year because it will extend my hunting chances. I have a little public spot around here that isn't really hunted and I'm going to get familiar with for next season for archery.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aerizy
Back