Taking a kid to Church

I really enjoyed the story and photos. Congratulations to you and your son. To have taken both a moose and a Bighorn sheep in Idaho by the age of 14 is amazing. Is he going to shoot a goat in the next year or two?

Having crossed the Salmon in a small raft myself (and breaking a paddle in the process), I can understand your son’s concerns about the trip back 😀

I enjoyed the write up, thanks for sharing. I could feel the burn in my lungs as you talked of getting to the downed sheep. Congrats to both of you, and for taking him to church.!

Unbelievable write up and adventure congrats to the both of you!

Holy cow. Maybe the coolest hunt and pics I've seen this year. Congrats!

Awesome story and congratulations on your son for working hard and doing a fantastic job on the hunt. This will be something that he will never forget! I would suggest putting together a couple really nice photo albums with pictures of the adventure from scouting, to hiking, camping, and getting the ram, then back to the truck. He and you will cherish it forever.

David

Wow now that was a great story. Congratulations to him on two great tags and two great animals. He is one lucky fella....

Hard to imagine anything more fulfilling and exciting than doing that with your son. Serious congratulations to him and you both.

Wow, what a great an amazing story and great write-up. Your son will take the memory of that hunt with him forever. Congrats!!!

This one was worth re-reading. The euro looks fantastic. Really nice and dark bases on that ram.

Fantastic! What a great hunt and an even greater adventure.

Congratulations to your success in 19A!
I was one of the first tag holders after they reopened the unit back up in 2015. I hunted from the top down seeing rams on both sides of the unit. Congratulations to both of you again!

Attachments

• 9AA01A24-8479-4175-8A3E-D9C63F001F3B.jpeg
    9AA01A24-8479-4175-8A3E-D9C63F001F3B.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
[QUOTE
Congratulations to your success in 19A!
I was one of the first tag holders after they reopened the unit back up in 2015. I hunted from the top down seeing rams on both sides of the unit. Congratulations to both of you again!

Attachments
  • 9AA01A24-8479-4175-8A3E-D9C63F001F3B.jpeg
][/QUOTE]
I can't tell you how many hours I stared at this picture studying landmarks prior to my son's hunt. No easy way in to where you were at and no easy way out. However the hike up would have been much more satisfying with the weight of a sheep on your back verses an empty pack!

Back