Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Savage 223 rem 11 wood lady hunter 20"

MQH

Hello, can anyone tell me about this firearm, SAVAGE 223 REM 11 WOOD LADY HUNTER 20"? I am looking to purchase one and heard the model is discontinued. Anyone know why it was discontinued? I am 5'2 and wondering if this firearm is a good fit or should I go for with the youth model, Weatherby VANGUARD S2 YOUTH 223REM SYN Rifle. Appreciated your input.

It still appears that they are being made when you look at the Savage website. Go on there and input your zip code to find the nearest dealer. If they have them in stock or can get one for you to check for proper fit, etc., then you're in business and don't need to go the youth route.

There is a Savage Lady Hunter in my household that my spouse shoots for deer and elk. It’s chambered in 7mm-08 and it is a spot on shooter. Very nice gun imo. I did see that it is discontinued on Savage’s website. However, you might still be able to find one around if you look. Good luck.

I looked on the site again and it now shows the 11 is discontinued but the 111 is still available in .270 and 30-06. As the other member mentioned, it's possible you can find one that is still out there at a retailer somewhere.

There is a Savage Lady Hunter in my household that my spouse shoots for deer and elk. It’s chambered in 7mm-08 and it is a spot on shooter. Very nice gun imo. I did see that it is discontinued on Savage’s website. However, you might still be able to find one around if you look. Good luck.

I just order this for my wife. How well does that 20” barrel group? I’m a bit nervous on how well it’s going to shoot past 200 yards.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back