Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

The Zinke Cabal

mfb99

I have been hard on Ryan Zinke from the day he took office. Why? Because Ryan Zinke is a lackey for the extraction industry and it was apparent from day one that he was more interested in self-enrichment than protecting and promoting OUR Public lands.

Ryan Zinke is now under 18 ethics investigations.

These are the headlines (just this week) from three major news outlets:

"Zinke’s own agency watchdog just referred him to the Justice Department"

"The Justice Department is investigating Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke for possibly using his office for personal gain, following a referral from Interior's inspector general, two sources familiar with the investigation say."

"Interior watchdog referred Zinke probe to Justice days before move to replace agency IG"

Think about this, his OWN agency referred him to the Justice Department.

For me, I never separated this administrations policies from Zinke's personal ethics and his character. In all of my life experiences, when I found someone deeply flawed in this area, that person could not be trusted to do the right thing. In fact, most often, they worked to do the WRONG thing. Zinke's ethics are bad and so are his policies towards public lands.

Sportsmen and sportswomen must stand up against the cabal that is this administration,s Interior Department.

Vote for congressional leaders who are committed to protecting, nurturing and growing OUR public lands. Vote for congressional leaders who are committed to putting a check on the Zinke cabal. Vote for congressional leaders who are committed to science, data and facts. Vote for congressional leaders who have a long term vision of a public lands space that can be handed down to our children.

Vote Public Lands !!!

Cheers,

Mark

Ye Shall Be Free To Roam....

i think I'm voting for no government funded healthcare, border security (no i don't want a wall), lower taxes, and strong economic growth. I think it is infinitely much easier to fight my party on public land issues than it is to fight the radical liberal agenda

I have been hard on Ryan Zinke from the day he took office. Why? Because Ryan Zinke is a lackey for the extraction industry and it was apparent from day one that he was more interested in self-enrichment than protecting and promoting OUR Public lands.

Ryan Zinke is now under 18 ethics investigations.[QUOTE/]

Is this all you ever post about? Up

"They haven't talked to me. It will be the same thing as all the other investigations. I follow all rules, procedures, regulations and most importantly the law. This is another politically driven investigation that has no merit," Zinke told CNN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back