Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Part 6 of 6 - Ray shows us how to have fun, even if you nearly destroyed your rig in the process. One of the finest examples of "white knuckle" driving I've ever experienced.

My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

Awesome video series! I'm guessing you inadvertantly just sold many sets of tire chains too.

Wow, that was some serious driving! Glad y'all got out OK, I guess I need to start carrying a sawsall.

Been following this story and just wanted to say congrats! It couldn't of died in a better spot. Easy pack out. congrats again enjoy the good eating

For the many who have asked about the bow/arrow/gear set up, here is a video showing in complete detail.

My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

What a really cool hunt. Were the odds better for this unit or the herd? Did I read the draw results correctly that you drew with 19 points and someone else drew with 16 and people with 21, 19, 18, and 17 along with others with 16 did not draw?
    is the weather always like that????

Quote Originally Posted by dove_hunter View Post
    What a really cool hunt. Were the odds better for this unit or the herd? Did I read the draw results correctly that you drew with 19 points and someone else drew with 16 and people with 21, 19, 18, and 17 along with others with 16 did not draw?
    is the weather always like that????
    I imagine the person with 21 was either in a group application or his card got declined.

The 16 point guy was a random draw permit.

As far as the weather. It could be sunny and 70 degrees every day or weather like you saw in the videos.
    “This is a very complicated case Maude. You know, a lot of ins, a lot of outs, lot of what have yous.” - The Dude

“This aggression will not stand, man.” - The Dude

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12