Caribou Gear Tarp

Utah Archery Bison hunt day-by-day videos

Randy, what was your draw weight for this hunt and is that your normal set up for deer and elk?

Since so many have asked, we did a video that goes up next week, giving a details of the entire setup. And yes, it is the same as what I use for deer/elk. I've always leaned towards heavier setups, no matter the species.

That's pretty darn cool. Thanks for posting this up. next to the road, might as well be a WR bull! Congrats.

Really excellent adventure! Congrats again!

Part 6 of 6 - Ray shows us how to have fun, even if you nearly destroyed your rig in the process. One of the finest examples of "white knuckle" driving I've ever experienced.

[video=youtube_share;IsvHUYuZooo]https://youtu.be/IsvHUYuZooo[/video]

Awesome video series! I'm guessing you inadvertantly just sold many sets of tire chains too.

Wow, that was some serious driving! Glad y'all got out OK, I guess I need to start carrying a sawsall.

Been following this story and just wanted to say congrats! It couldn't of died in a better spot. Easy pack out. congrats again enjoy the good eating

For the many who have asked about the bow/arrow/gear set up, here is a video showing in complete detail.

[video=youtube_share;U9otQqrfXDE]https://youtu.be/U9otQqrfXDE[/video]

What a really cool hunt. Were the odds better for this unit or the herd? Did I read the draw results correctly that you drew with 19 points and someone else drew with 16 and people with 21, 19, 18, and 17 along with others with 16 did not draw?
is the weather always like that????

What a really cool hunt. Were the odds better for this unit or the herd? Did I read the draw results correctly that you drew with 19 points and someone else drew with 16 and people with 21, 19, 18, and 17 along with others with 16 did not draw?
is the weather always like that????

I imagine the person with 21 was either in a group application or his card got declined.

The 16 point guy was a random draw permit.

As far as the weather. It could be sunny and 70 degrees every day or weather like you saw in the videos.

I watched the whole hunt video last night on YouTube. Really great stuff. The stalk that didn't pan out when that bull was slightly quartering toward you had my heart beating! Great episode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back