Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Outdoorsmans Optics Hunter Pack with Accessories

okiehunter18

I’m selling an Outdoorsmans Optics Hunter Pack system that includes the frame. It has only been used on one week long elk hunt and a couple overnight trips. The pack is in very good condition (no stains or snags or anything that I’ve found) and the frame has only minor scratches and wear on it. All the buckles, zippers, and straps are in good working condition. I’m also including the water bottle pouch for the hip belt that fits a 32 oz Nalgene sized bottle. Last, I’m also including the accessory pod from Outdoorsmans that adds an extra 2000 cubic inches to the pack system. All three items are coyote brown. If bought at full retail, it would cost you $500 plus tax and shipping. I’ll get it to your door for $425. Below is the link to the pack and frame if you want the full specs on it. If interested PM me. I can provide pictures also if you want to actually see it first.

https://outdoorsmans.com/collection...oducts/outdoorsmans-optics-hunter-pack-system

I’ll drop the price to $400 to your door and am open to reasonable offers on the individual pieces if you’re not interested in all three together.

I’ll take $350 for the frame and bag. That will include shipping. PM me if you want it and I’ll get you my paypal info

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back