Az spring draws

DSMeyer

Check your credit cards guys, mine got hit this morning for spring 2019 javelina.

I got lucky as a Res . and drew it 2 years ago with only 11 points. There was a guy from Calli. thre that harvested one. It will happen. hang in there Its a fun hunt and the most Beautiful Turkey of all of them. I have all but osceola...............BOB

I got lucky as a Res . and drew it 2 years ago with only 11 points. There was a guy from Calli. thre that harvested one. It will happen. hang in there Its a fun hunt and the most Beautiful Turkey of all of them. I have all but osceola...............BOB

The guy from Cali, did he have a pony tail ?

I am hoping for the lucky part, only 17 points for them turkey and no luck yet. My buddy wife drew a goulds tag last year with one point. Love those stories haha

I'm a little confused on my account with Az g&f. I went to check the results and it says I didn't apply for any draws and also says my hunting license expired in Feb of 2017 but it appears I collected another turkey point plus my loyalty points. I pulled my license out to double check and it doesn't expire until Feb of 2019. None of it makes sense to me.

Az. Licences are good for 1yr from date of purchase.I get mine on my birthday every year.Any Questions...AZGF.GOV or call em'@602-942-3000.It's on your license.:cool:

I'm a little confused on my account with Az g&f. I went to check the results and it says I didn't apply for any draws and also says my hunting license expired in Feb of 2017 but it appears I collected another turkey point plus my loyalty points. I pulled my license out to double check and it doesn't expire until Feb of 2019. None of it makes sense to me.

you may be in the system twice. call and they'll sort it out for you

Going javelina hunting again in January with buddies. One of my favorite trips of the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back