This mystery ranch pack is s mess

#humblebrag!

Congratulations for getting it all scuzzy. I find that cold/lukewarm-ish water is better for bloody items to soak in. I instruct my wisdom teeth patients to soak in cold water/no soap to lift blood out of clothing, and tell them if any blood is still on a shirt, pillow case, etc when it gets to the dryer, the only way to remove the blood will be with scissors.

Step one: cold water/no soap.....most of blood stain is gone, but grease spots are still there, might need to change the water bath a couple of times. Use of a stiff nylon brush (grill brush, or toothbrush in tiny corners) helps too.

Step two: warmer water with Oxyclean and a small amount of soap. If scent is an issue, use a soap designed as scent free...the remainder of the blood is gone, and now greasy spots are gone

Step three: go get it bloody again

^ Exactly, don't use hot water until the blood is gone, first pass should be done with cold water.

My process has been to break the pack down into smallest separate components possible. Hand wash in bath tub with warm water and half a scoop of green lid oxi clean(unscented, no bleach) then empty tub, refill with fresh water, hand wash and repeat until water runs clear. Usually takes 15-30 minutes.

Soak in cold water and Adolph’s meat tenderizer then rinse out well. It might take a couple of times but Adolph’s will take blood out of anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back