Does a 50in 3 or 4 seater exist???

88man

Looking at getting a pioneer 700. However, does anyone make a 50 inch 3 or 4 seater? Thanks.

Not that I'm aware of. I think the narrowest UTV that will seat 4 is the Yamaha Wolverine. You might look at them, and I have not heard anything bad about them. If I ever get rid of my Ranger, a Yamaha Wolverine in one of the 2-3 UTV's I am interested in.

What are your thoughts comparing the 700 pioneer vs Yamaha Woverine

Ive had experience with the 700-4 and the 1000-5. Both are great machines. The automatic transmission is nice and the EPS option is worth the money. However, both are wider than 50". You might look at the RZR 900s they are narrow but I don't think the 4 seater is that narrow.

There are not any that I am aware of. Honda, Polaris and Can Am are currently making 50" UTV's and all of them are 2 seaters. Some people have added little booster seats between the 2 seats but those are only good for very small kids.

The 50" machines are prone to tipping and making them longer is just going to compound that. Maybe someone will come up with a 3rd seat that goes in the cargo area but I doubt a manufacturer is going to do that.

What about 2 Pioneer 500s? Price on them seems like the total cost of 2 may not be much different than some of the 4 seaters. AT least you stay at 50" for the trails that require them to be less than that.

What are your thoughts comparing the 700 pioneer vs Yamaha Woverine

If I'm putting down the money, it's the Yamaha Wolverine. While the Pioneer has a shaft drive transmission, instead of a belt, I just like the Yamaha better. I think either would serve you well, but get power steering on whatever you buy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back