I do want your honey holes and your secrets!

Dinkshooter

Picked up a reissue Colorado unit 61 2nd season bull tag this morning:hump:. Headed out tonight hopefully. I did empty out my PM inbox a bit if anyone is so inclined.............

As if that Idaho info I got you wasn't good enough, now you're looking for secrets in your home state. Geeze...

I hope its 70deg and sunny!

Good luck! Buddy just hunted that tag last weekend, didn't connect, but ran circles around elk the entire time. Sounds like a great tag to have.

My wife missed one of those tags by seconds. Was in the checkout phase. I'm sending her your way. Good luck. ;)

Unlike other trips documented this year already by others, this trip is going to be way under supplied and un-scouted. Could get dicey in there. IMG_5851.jpg

Can’t help you on the unit, but good choice in beer.

I was recently informed of an innovative packaging idea which cuts down on unnecessary waste. IMO it appears to be designed specifically for backpacking.

img_7327.jpeg

Go up the second mountain on the left (the one with the big conifers). On the way up you will come to a big rock.... hang a left and walk 200 yards and the elk will be there.
(sorry... I just couldn't resist) :)

attachment.php

good luck to all
the dog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back