Outdoor Gear Rental Option

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
I am lucky that I get to meet some really cool people in the work we do. In 2016, I posted a thread of two sisters on the US Biathlon team who I have got to know over the last ten years. Tracy and Lanny are great people, enjoy the hunting life they grew up in around Durango, CO, and they have been helpful to me in many aspects of our growth.

Now that the biathlon world is behind her, one of these biathletes, Tracy Barnes, along with her husband, Gary Colliander, have started a new company that rents quality outdoor gear. In addition to being world class biathletes, Tracy and Gary are serious mountain trekkers and hunters who know what gear works in our hunting conditions.

I know a lot of our members travel long distances and gear rental might be a good option. Especially if it is something you might only use once every few years. If that is something you have considered, I suggest you go to the link below and look at the gear Tracy and Gary are renting.

Here is a link to their business, Check Outside - https://checkoutside.com/

Here is the page for their hunting gear rental - https://checkoutside.com/hunting/

Check Outside.jpg

If you see Tracy or Gary posting here, they have my permission.

Seems like some good options for the higher end stuff that you may not want to drop a bunch of money on for a once in a lifetime hunt. Thanks!

This is a great idea. I hope they do well with it and I will definitely be looking to use this service in the future.

Thanks for the shout out Randy. We appreciate it. Hope your next hunt is a success!

We're excited to be offering some great gear to hunters. We'll be constantly adding more relevant gear for hunts.
We ship to your door or destination so you have what you need when you get there. We strive to have all of our rentals on time or early so that you can get accustomed to the gear (at no additional cost to you). We guarantee the quality of our rentals and aim to have the highest quality gear you can get on the market. We've made the rental process easy, with a prepaid return shipping label in the box. When you're done with your rental, you just put it back in the box it was shipped in, put the prepaid label on and drop it at a ship center.

We are very passionate hunters and one of our favorite things is sharing a hunt with other people. With Check Outside we can try to help a lot of people have a successful hunt through with some really great gear.
Best of luck to everyone this fall.

-Tracy Barnes
Owner, Check Outside

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back