PEAX Equipment

Wyoming Region A - Mule Deer - 2019 - Private Land ?

Peeksville

Hi All,

I recently got back from a WY antelope hunt. Saw plenty of whitetail and mule deer out there and would like to chase a mule deer next. I didn't get a chance nor have the time to get in touch with many locals, ranchers, etc... I am wondering if anyone has and/or is willing to share any private land contacts in the A region for a mule deer hunt? Hopefully in 2019. I am a responsible and respectful hunter. Willing to pay a reasonable access fee. Please reply/message me with any details and thank you in advance.

Also, if anyone has any public land hunting tips for that area, I am open to those too.

Thanks,
Dustin

I know nothing about that area, but if I were you I would get the OnX app on your phone (paid version) and look at the land ownership labels. A few hours on the internet can yield a lot of information if you know what you are doing. Don't hesitate to contact the Fish and Game departments, most are great to work with if you come in with the right attitude.

Thanks buckhunterhart - I do have OnX and will have to do my homework. I am hoping to get some private access before applying for a tag. Sounds like a public land hunt is certainly doable. Thanks!

You will likely find that the locals in WY value their mule deer more than they do the Whitetails or Antelope. Some will let you hunt the antelope or WT but none of the mule deer.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back