Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hunter Harassment - Antelope Unit 19 State Trust Land

What a shitshow, glad you guys had some success, sucks to be treated that way, Hope the authorities follow up. You handled it well, much better than I could have.

Good on you for posting this and including pics of the old troll and her hillbilly son. The reason these incidents are so commonplace are because most people just shrug it off and let them have their way and wardens never want to mess with the locals, so the status quo continues. Nice work on standing up to this family of tools.

I might as well do a pic fix as well...so we can all see the criminals and the buck without hurting our necks :)

IMG_4045.jpg
IMG_4056.JPG
IMG_4059.jpg

It's crazy to me that in today's day and age people think that they can get away with this. When everyone has their exact location and track right on their phones. And also amazing that they have the gall to threaten and harass multiple armed men with no fear of repercussions.

I think the OP probably handled it right. It's easy to armchair quarterback, but bottom line is nobody got shot and authorities are hopefully looking into it. I just hope they pursue this case just as aggressively as they would if the OP had shot an animal 100 yards onto that family's deeded land.

Technology is an amazing thing. Posting pics of these people is hilarious. They probably used to get away with this most of the time, now they just made fools of themselves in front of hunters across the country. A good video of them harassing you would likely go viral on the web.

Well done.

Good plan including BHA along w law enforcement. If WY has a Board of Commissioners for their state wildlife dept, I'd be in contact w them and state legislators as well. I hope the yokels get prosecuted to the nth degree. What you experienced is an act they have been refining for many years, harassing many other hunters.

Last edited:
If you have video of them harassing you then the game and fish should have cited them a harassment ticket! Contact the game and fish regional manager to push that please! I’ve been harassed and told specifically by the regional manager (Mr. Hunter for that case from lander office) that with video proof they will write a ticket. Please pursue this so we can stop them.

You handled it well. I may have just had to throw down if the little punk wanted too.

is she about 74. if so she is Mary Patricia Williams. pulic online info in screen shoot. googled right up. She may appreciate so e phone calls letting her know what a peach she is and how much it is appreciated. looks lime doe tags are easy to come by in 19 as are buck tags. 2019 HT antelope rendevous sound great.

the addreess matched what is in Onx...for property adjacent to the trust land.​

Thanks everyone for the support. When hunting areas I am not familiar I try to be as friendly and non-intrusive as I can. I wanted to draw attention to the issues with grazing rights and hunting rights. I posted the photos as evidence to my situation. Thank you for correcting the photos. I haven't posted much prior. I am working on posting the videos but my Mac is giving me fits

Last edited:
“I lease therefore I own.” Hmm. The logic seems faulty. :)

You did the right thing. Way to keep your head. Please stay after ‘em. This kinda thing needs to be stopped. That’s crazy.

Last edited:
by the looks of those pictures it seems they've kept the family genes within the family tree for a generation or two..the son definitely looks like a mouth breather

And yet another example of private landowner ranchers trying to strong-arm the public.

I would report them to the police and have them cited for harassment.

Anyone that acts like that should have their grazing rights taken away.

Make a written complaint against them with the state land board.
People like that give landowners a bad name. Glad you put it out here.

is she about 74. if so she is Mary Patricia Williams. pulic online info in screen shoot. googled right up. She may appreciate so e phone calls letting her know what a peach she is and how much it is appreciated. looks lime doe tags are easy to come by in 19 as are buck tags. 2019 HT antelope rendevous sound great the addreess matched what is in Onx...for property adjacent to the trust land.​

"Doxing" and encouraging personal harassment is not exactly the "high road" that I have come to expect from HuntTalkers. Please edit your post and remove the pic. These people were clearly asshats and clearly in the wrong, but I don't think stooping to their level advances our cause. Congrats to OP for de-escalating, nothing good comes from angry people with guns.

Last edited:
Go to the state land board website and leave a comment for the Directors office, I just did . No way this kind of harassment should be allowed.
I too wonder about asking for calls to her ,but calls for access should be fine. Just call and ask for access when they decline state you'll just hunt the state land. Have your phones ready to record when they show up to harass you.

Back