Gotta brag on my old man (84 years young)

Picture of bull or it didn't happen...LOL...I hope just to be alive at 84.

Hell ya
My dad shot a deer last year with his muzzleloader at 82 I thought that was awesome
now I’m gonna have to tell him he’s gonna have to up his game. LOL

I'd like to walk the woods with that old cuss, and all the while be I'd hoping I could be like him.

That is awesome. I hope I can still walk and remember what day it is if I make it to 84.

Now that’s pretty special thing. Inspirational. Only the women in my family seem to keep their wits and their strength about them by the time they reach 84. Here’s to hoping I’m an outlier.

I sure hope my body lets me continue to have a wonderful hunt like that. Age never stopped anyone that has that kind of willpower. Way to go your dad.
We had an man 81 in camp this year and his story's made every day special.

Last edited:
Cool story Ben. My grandpa was a BAR man too, 30-06 no less.

That's incredible man. I might not be hunting when I'm 84, but I hope I'm still skiing Big Sky. There was a story a couple years ago about an 82 year old guy who died of a heart attack skiing the trees off the Swiftcurrent lift. I thought, that would not be a bad way to go at all. IF I'm still skiing the trees at 82, that would be a good life lived for sure.

Congrats to your dad on his bull, and still having the gumption to get up and go after them in the dark! :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back