Yeti GOBOX Collection

The easiest way to Score a Whitetail Buck

TylerJay

Hey Y'all,

I'm a die-hard bowhunter, with over 20 bucks harvested and if you're like me, it's easy to forget scoring specifics of each trophy you harvest. I've done a lot of looking around to try to find something that I could easily score deer I've harvested, on-the-go and be able to look back at entries.

I didn't find anything that met my needs, so I built Bone Calculator!
-It is 100% free and I've tried to make it as easy as possible to enter and store the measurements for your trophies.

Right now, I've only finished the whitetail scoring, but will soon add other species.

I'd love to get your feedback!

Some people keep track of it. Watch any whitetail hunting tv program, it’s all about score. Seems to me if score is the be all and end all, play golf. Any game animal deserves more respect than to be reduced to a number. When I look at a set of antlers on my wall, it brings to mind memories of the hunt. If my first thought was “143”, why even bother? Especially these days, with the “Buckmaster” types breeding captive whitetails like cattle for antler size, scores are meaningless. No matter how big any honest whitetail is, some redneck will shoot a high fence buck from a carpeted three bedroom blind overlooking a feeder that scores a lot higher.

Back