Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Colorado Mule Deer Hunt

yesac104

Hey folks my buddies and I are already planning a trip out west to Colorado for some Mule Deer action in 2019. We have never been before so we are rookies at the whole non-resident application process. We have done some research but would like a few pointers or help from the hunters themselves. If you fine folks have any tips on to what regions or areas to apply for that have high draw success and what season seems to better than the others would be awesome. And any other info you may want to share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks from 3 guys in Northern Minnesota

Gohunt.com has a 30 day free trial. That website has a ton of information. It should help.

Grab a map of CO, pin it up on a wall and throw a dart. There will be mule deer there. The best time in my opinion would be 3rd or 4th rifle.

Grab a map of CO, pin it up on a wall and throw a dart. There will be mule deer there. The best time in my opinion would be 3rd or 4th rifle.

Not bad advice really. There are good bucks in every unit. Pick one with good public access,that you can draw with a couple points. Go hunt it every couple years and enjoy the experience. All the while learning the unit.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back