Green Decoys Go Antelope Hunting

If that is what green decoys do, sign me up. From the smiles on the faces, to the full dinner plate, tis is a great thread. Thanks for posting.

Looks like a great family trip and congrats on all the animals! Great pics too.

My favorite MT kids getting after it!! Looks like you guys had a great time!! They are going to have to do some season restructuring once those two younger girls get their chance to join the fun....

The pink coats and zebra print camo patterns made my day. Glad my daughter is not the only one hunting like that! Congratulations Gerald and family. By the way the Fresh Tracks episode you and the boys are in is how I fire up my kids to go with me! You are all such fine examples of public land hunters - if that's what it means to be a green decoy then I'm all for it!

Outstanding!! What awesome family time is supposed to look like - that's what I call 'game night'! Thank you for sharing your beautiful family with us, you are truly blessed! Congrats to the entire family.

Great read and great family hunt. Glad to see a family that hunts together. Raising those kids right.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back