PEAX Equipment

Wyoming Preference point reminder letters

schmalts

I don't remember getting a letter before. Is this something new? A few too many people quitting the game after price hikes?

Idaho has sold out its non resident regular deer and elk tag quotas
This is the first time I have ever seen that happen before rifle season
Coincidence?
I haven't received a letter. Maybe they don't want me back

My daughter is due to loose her 3 elk points. I didn't get her a point last year when she was old enough for them to be full price. Now I guess I have to decide to keep her in it or forfeit them. Someone told me that as long as she gets a point of one species, like antelope, that then she would be able to keep her elk points also. Anyone know if this is the case? The letter we got make it seem like an elk point has to be bought.

I got the letter on my losing my moose points too. They will be gone in a couple of weeks.

I got one too. From the way I read it, you can skip 2 years, but have to at least buy a PP on the 3rd, or lose what ya got.

My daughter is due to loose her 3 elk points. I didn't get her a point last year when she was old enough for them to be full price. Now I guess I have to decide to keep her in it or forfeit them. Someone told me that as long as she gets a point of one species, like antelope, that then she would be able to keep her elk points also. Anyone know if this is the case? The letter we got make it seem like an elk point has to be bought.

Ummm, pretty sure whoever told you that is 100% wrong. On the preference points page, it says you will lose all points for a certain species if you don't apply or buy a point for 2 consecutive years.

I jumped on the Wyoming train. For elk and mule deer. Maybe the increase will make it easier to draw ����*♀️

Skip buying a PP for ANY species you have PPs for two years in a row and you lose them regardless of whether you have PPs for other species!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back