Hi from Helena

noisy

Howdy folks, I'm a mediocre big game hunter who lives in Helena, Montana, in the heart of some pretty nice elk country. Been lurking on this forum for a while and decided to check in. Lots of good info on here, thanks to all who contribute!

Welcome to the forum.You are in Gods country when it comes to big game hunting.Been there once beautiful state.:cool:

Where were you last weekend when I needed a place to stay and a hot steak while antelope hunting?

Welcome to the forum. How long you been in Helena?

Dan

About 10 years this time, although we lived here previously. Also lived 14 years in Missoula and a couple years on the Hi-Line. From Minnesota originally.

Where were you last weekend when I needed a place to stay and a hot steak while antelope hunting?

Heh...I've been busy trying to fill my shoulder season elk tag. Blew a good opportunity my first day out in early September and haven't had another good look. Been knocking on a lot of doors and getting lots of permission to hunt, but all the permission in the world won't put an elk in the freezer, still takes work and persistence. How'd you do on the antelope mission?

I am a misplaced hiliner that lives in Helena. Welcome to town. Pretty good place to call home.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back