ND roosters

NDMuley

The dog and I got out this afternoon with the new snow on the ground. The birds held tight but we had to work for em.
20181011_165810.jpg

Sweet!!

Sure love those NoDak ditch parrots. Haven't made it out in the last 4-5 years, but when my dog was younger we had a lot of fun in your state.

Good luck with the rest of the season.

-tom

Nice! I'm headed to South Dakota a week from today for the opener. Can't wait.

Nice!

So everyone knows, all the pheasants left South Dakota for the winter and went to North Dakota. We don’t have anymore here. Just a friendly tip for your planning

Sincerely,
C. A. Rooster

Awesome! Not gonna lie, can't wait to get back from my elk hunt to get the pup out!

One day I want to plan a trip to ND/SD and take the pup for a week or so and hunt em.

Is there snow around Dickinson? The pup and I are heading out there in a few days. I can't wait to watch him work again.

Was just out by Dickinson today. No snow there but if you work at it you should find some birds. I got 2 more today out that way. A lot of crops up yet though so if those come out before you get here that will help.

Was just out by Dickinson today. No snow there but if you work at it you should find some birds. I got 2 more today out that way. A lot of crops up yet though so if those come out before you get here that will help.

Good to know, thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back