Default Cow hunt near Meeker

I just got an email from the Colorado Division of Wildlife, I am one of the seven hunters chosen to hunt the Miller Creek Ranch near Meeker. I am really looking forward to some time in the mountains. We leave Pennsylvania on November 9th, planning on spending a night at the hot springs in Glennwood.

Good luck to everyone. Be safe.

Good luck

Good luck. I’ve got a 3rd season cow tag for 23/24 public and will be staying in Meeker also. I’m leaving from Pa. with my wife this year. She’s a nonhunter but doesn’t like me going alone. I love her.

good luck with your cow hunt in Meeker. Love the Meeker area.

Glenwood is also a great place to spend a day. Lots of places to walk to and good restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgy View Post
    and good restaurants.
    Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by ishootdasmallones View Post
    Smoke
    that is a good one!

Where are you staying in Meeker? My wife is also going, she helps with the drive and it is wonderful to have a hot meal waiting for me at the end of the day. She has been going since 2004.

In Glenwood, my hometown, consider the newer Iron Mountain hot springs, has a bunch of pools that range from warm to hot temps as compared to the more medium warm old historic big pool. And Iron mountian has a bar so you could have a cold one while soak if you like that sort of thing.
    >>>---------------->
    Hostess Donettes pro staff

Congrats. Good luck on your hunt!