1. Default Idaho unit 41-1 pronghorn

Reaching out to fellow huntalkers. Iím in unit 41-1 Idaho hunting pronghorn solo as we speak. Iím having no trouble turning up many does in the northern part of 41 near the agg fields. I keep tabs on them everyday but no bucks have appeared. Anyone have any tips of recommendation on spots of interest to check out? Should I just stay on the does ive found and bucks should appear? Appreciate anything. Thanks

That tag can be a frustrating tag. If you don't tag within the first two days of the rifle season the pronghorn can be tough to find. Now that the deer hunters are out and about they will be even more skittish. I suggest you give the 41/42 boundary line a shot. Sometimes after all of the pressure they bunch up and get sandwiched between the two units. The harder a place is to get to by 4-wheeler/truck, the more likely you will find pronghorn. That is my experience.

Good luck. Hope to see a grip and grin.
    Life is good!

I’ve seen a few lopes in your unit from Mud Flat Rd.

When I lived in Boise, I archery hunted that unit every year. Did really well in the southern portion of the unit off Hwy. 51. Usually drove down Hwy. 51 to the Sheep Creek Rd. which takes you into unit 41-2. There were a couple roads near that junction that take off into 41-1 (to the west)and that is where we hunted. Always saw lots of bucks. Good luck!

5. Default

Well I headed south to the boarder then west past the reservation and found a lone buck thanks for the reply’s guys Name:  7974F5B6-7223-4B6D-84EB-AFB42781F587.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  71.1 KB

Very nice!

Nice buck!