Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Rangefinder Bino harness options

Irrelevant

I have a AGC bino harness that I really like. I've been using the factor rangefinder case that came with my sig on one of the side straps. This elk season I finally got sick of trying to get it out of the case, between the sticky rubber exterior of the rangefinder and the non-slip interior of the case I just found myself getting frustrated fumbling with cold fingers. I think at this point I'd like to find an attachment system that doesn't include an actual pouch. I was thinking magnetic and tether combo.

I did a quick review on here and saw a lot of guys were using S4 system, which is no longer available. Anyone else have any suggestions?

Not sure which model AGC harness you are using, but my AGC Cub front pocket works perfect for my Sig kilo 2000.

I have the KISS, only the main pouch with some small mesh ones on the side that are too small to fit it in.

I bought a cub this year. I was leaning towards a badlands but I saw a lot of great reviews on the AGC so I picked up a cub. I havent used it yet so the verdict is still out. Im shaped like a barrel from the waist up so
Im packing a lot of junk out front. Not sure if I will ultimately like the system or not. I been just using a harness. No issues there but I wanted to see how having all my optics and my optics junk in one easy to reach place.

I bought a cub this year. I was leaning towards a badlands but I saw a lot of great reviews on the AGC so I picked up a cub. I havent used it yet so the verdict is still out. Im shaped like a barrel from the waist up so
Im packing a lot of junk out front. Not sure if I will ultimately like the system or not. I been just using a harness. No issues there but I wanted to see how having all my optics and my optics junk in one easy to reach place.

I am a fairly big guy and I found mine completely natural to carry. It didn’t really ride on the front of the stomach, it was higher, kinda like mid-chest and I forgot I had it on pretty quickly.

I am a fairly big guy and I found mine completely natural to carry. It didn’t really ride on the front of the stomach, it was higher, kinda like mid-chest and I forgot I had it on pretty quickly.

I been wearing around the house a bit. Yes it does ride up on my chest. Pretty comfortable. Looking forward to using it next month.

I have tried a few. I settled on the Kuiu ad have used it for a few years. can get range finder attachment so everything is in front. Very quick to access. Everything stays put

I have an S4 that is no longer in use if you are interested. It was on a Vortex rangefinder that was returned, replaced, and sold. Been sitting on the shelf ever since.

I moved to the marsupial rangefinder pouch and really like it but I don't use my rangefinder that much. The S4 is great if you use it a lot as it always ready with no lid to open. For archery hunting I still use an S4.

Back