2017 indiana giant...found in the lake....

I'm coming home for Thanksgiving.....makes me wish I had some where to hunt this year :(

They do reserved hunts around Thanksgiving at the state parks and some FWAs you could get in next year.

They do reserved hunts around Thanksgiving at the state parks and some FWAs you could get in next year.

The only set back to the state park hunts is, I believe, you have to be a resident....I could be mistaken, but thought I read that at one point.

I got drawn for the Shades State Park 2nd hunt....it borders my Dads place.

The only set back to the state park hunts is, I believe, you have to be a resident....I could be mistaken, but thought I read that at one point.

I got drawn for the Shades State Park 2nd hunt....it borders my Dads place.

The residency thing wouldn't surprise me. I was drawn for Ft Harrison archery.

I'll hit the HNF with you if you want to drive down to Bedford. I wouldn't expect to see anything like that though!

I'd love to but I will be in Warsaw and as I am about to be gone for 2 weeks for deer and elk I doubt mama would give me the pass. Once I retire for good I am going to try and get home every year to hunt one way or another. There is nothing like a hardwood forest in the fall :)

Wow, what a buck. Any chance he'll be hung up in a public place for others to see? Either way a great but sad find.
I would be looking for his offspring this year, good luck !

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back