Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2017 indiana giant...found in the lake....

RUT JUNKEY

I'm not sure if I shared this or not... last year a guy I know had some trail cam pics from his farm (about 2miles from my honey hole) of a few nice bucks and one monster, no doubt the biggest I had ever seen. I said "hey, I'd keep this under your hat my friend...this deer will make you famous if you get it with your bow" He says " you really think hes that big?" I said " 220 inches" he just laughed and said " no way!" Fast forward to early September...a guy bass fishing finds him dead in the water in a cove...229 in..a true Indiana giant...hated to see him go out like that. They didn't find any holes and assumed it was "Blue Tongue" sad way for a giant to go out.

Resized_part0_1938.jpg

2017.jpg

That is a whopper.. They certainly get big up your way.

I assume he was found September 2017? He seems way to well preserved to have been dead for a year.

That is to bad he died like that. The second picture makes it look so much bigger.

I saw this posted as a casualty of Hurricane Florence on another forum.

Wonder what the true story is.

You got this story and the one ion ar15.com stating it was washed up on the Wando River SC....Im going to believe you over the other guy. Nothing i hate more than false stories, someone had to make it up lol.

I saw this posted as a casualty of Hurricane Florence on another forum.

Wonder what the true story is.

I'm telling you the true story, trust me! It was found in a little lake about 12 miles South of Crawfordsville Indiana ( Lake Waveland) ...I'll see if I can get some "before" pics to show everyone.

….trust me, I don't piss around when it comes to big Indiana deer...nothing for anyone to gain by lying about it, I do know that! LOL

Last edited:
thats one cool buck , the 1st pic is deceiving on how big that deer is the second actually gives it perspective to the true nature and size of that deer, big whitetails are crazy cool

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back