PEAX Equipment

Colorado First Rifle Season: Excitement & Analysis Paralysis

Analysis Paralysis (Taken from Forum Member SPDSpappy), Thanks.

The time is here, in 24 Hrs or less, we will be driving to our hunting area, GMU 4 this time. As you drive to yours, be safe, don’t rush it, take the time because I’m sure you want to arrive to your hunting area safe and sound. We all planned our trips for months, some years and the time is almost here. I’m sure others are in the same boat with Excitement and Analysis Paralysis at this point. I was double checking my gear over and over today lol and now I’m still doing more research in order to have better odds LOL.

Good luck to all who are going to be hunting first rifle season here in Colorado. Remember to create those lasting memories and enjoy your trip, you earned it and you made the sacrifices to make it happen. Don’t get in trouble by finding the easier way and don’t do anything stupid. Return to your family so you can have the chance to come back next year for another battle with that majestic Elk. Best Luck to ALL. – ColoradoHunter719

PS: If you hunted GMU 4 by this point and if you want to share any info, PM ME. Thank You. ;-)

haha too funny you say analysis paralysis, I basically just posted the same thing in a separate thread, good luck! Safe travels to you as well.

Teej89,

Just read your post. lol funny, nope you are not the only one brother. It comes with actually doing your homework and preparing for it. - Good Luck. - ColoradoHunter719

I will let the pictures tell the story.
Hunting_2.jpgHunting_3.jpgHunting_4.jpgHunting_6.jpgHunting_5.jpgHunting_7.jpgHunting_8.jpgHunting_9.jpgHunting_10.jpgHunting_11.jpgHunting_12.jpgHunting_13.jpg

Thanks to all for the support and for sharing information. Thank You Randy for all your help and contribution to this success. - ColoradoHunter719

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back