Default Leupold BX-3 Mojave opinions

Hi All,
    I recently found what I consider to be a pretty good deal on a pair of Leupold BX-3 Mojave binos. 10x42. Seller claims that they're new in box, asking $275 plus shipping. I see from Leupold's site that these aren't made anymore. Anyone have a pair of these? Opinions? Reviews? Good price?

Thanks

I have bx-3 mojave 12x50s and love them! They have been everything I expected and then some. I have a pair of vortex diamondbacks but I prefer my Mojaves!

I have them and love the glass, my only dislike is the hard plastic eyepiece, I wish it was rubber. Given that price, I would buy them in a heartbeat.

4. Default

I like mine, but have only been able to use them in the east TN hills so far. I will be using mine in Colorado this weekend, but I have the utmost confidence in them

I have had mine for a few years now and really like them. The split hinge design is a good feel for me when glassing. Someday I will upgrade to a higher end pair of optics but these have done everything I have asked of them and would definitely recommend them.

Thanks everyone, I think I'm going to jump on the deal.

7. Default

I really like mine as well. Have been on one elk hunt and they worked great. Definite upgrade over my lower end Leupold I had been using.
    Sounds like a good deal to me.

8. Default

I’ve got the 10x42 also and love them. Very clear and bright. Definitely worth $275.

Happy with mine for the $

I have the 10x42 Mojave Pro Guides and love them. There may be better glass out there for the money, but not from what I've personally looked through.