Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Leupold BX-3 Mojave opinions

MJE2083

Hi All,
I recently found what I consider to be a pretty good deal on a pair of Leupold BX-3 Mojave binos. 10x42. Seller claims that they're new in box, asking $275 plus shipping. I see from Leupold's site that these aren't made anymore. Anyone have a pair of these? Opinions? Reviews? Good price?

Thanks

I have bx-3 mojave 12x50s and love them! They have been everything I expected and then some. I have a pair of vortex diamondbacks but I prefer my Mojaves!

I have them and love the glass, my only dislike is the hard plastic eyepiece, I wish it was rubber. Given that price, I would buy them in a heartbeat.

I like mine, but have only been able to use them in the east TN hills so far. I will be using mine in Colorado this weekend, but I have the utmost confidence in them

I have had mine for a few years now and really like them. The split hinge design is a good feel for me when glassing. Someday I will upgrade to a higher end pair of optics but these have done everything I have asked of them and would definitely recommend them.

I really like mine as well. Have been on one elk hunt and they worked great. Definite upgrade over my lower end Leupold I had been using.
Sounds like a good deal to me.

I’ve got the 10x42 also and love them. Very clear and bright. Definitely worth $275.

I have the 10x42 Mojave Pro Guides and love them. There may be better glass out there for the money, but not from what I've personally looked through.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back