Sitka Pants???

Rainer

Hey Guys,

I can decide on which pair I won't to go with the Mountain or Timberline pants?? They would before mainly my September/October archery Moose/Bear hunts. Besides walking around bogs and across beaver dams. I have a lot of deadfall to crawl over. I like to 4 way stretch on the Ascents but i need a little more warmth and durability. If I could find some used ones that would be great also lol. 31 regs are hard to come by

From what you described, I'd go with the Timberline's for sure.

I like the reinforced knees and rear on the TL's. Both are great pants but the TL's are definitely more durable. I have four pairs of them and love them.

I've tried both and sold the mountains. I love my Timberlines for October - December in Colorado. The Timberlines are more durable than the Mountains in my experience. The Mountains are still a really solid pair of pants though.

Last edited:
I run apex early on during Spring and archery season. Then to Timberlines. I'd suggest getting both, but if you can only afford one Timberlines it is.

I have the mountains and they have been great the past few years. If I were to do it again, however, I would probably get the timberlines.

I have the Ascents for warmer weather, but love my Timberlines for most of my hunting. I find myself wearing the Ascents less and less.

I have a pair of each and the Mountain Pants are definitely more wind proof, for what ever that is worth.

Looks like Timberlines are the way to go. Though doesn't look like i'll need them until November now, this 86 degree heat in Ontario has slowed everything down

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back