Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

2018 New Mexico Elk with Uncle Jim

kansasdad

I enjoyed the day by day videos and especially chuckled on Day 6 when you did your (comedy) nod to your sponsors. Really funny and great video editing.

PS: Perhaps Jon Crist needs a shout-out for the comedy format

I enjoyed the day by day videos and especially chuckled on Day 6 when you did your (comedy) nod to your sponsors. Really funny and great video editing.

PS: Perhaps Jon Crist needs a shout-out for the comedy format

That got a laugh out of me too. Anticipating tomorrow’s episode.

It’s good to see the struggles that Outdoor TV edits away. The sponsor bit had me laughing too.

So close! Looked like y'all scouted until the last couple of days. I've spent whole hunts in scouting mode and it sucks when u can't find anything.

Most realistic hunting show ever.

What happened to the Llamas? They just disappeared.

I got up when I heard a bugle this morn...stoked the fire & watched the whole hunt.
I really like this episode as it was in a nearby unit I know well & even the same spots to glass from.
Ditto the Pie Town pie,but I am biased..........I live 16 mi from the pie shop.
The Criswell is a beautiful place & we are fortunate RMEF purchased the Alamocita easement to provide access. I have been thru there when it is a muddy mess too. Had to go by horseback too.
Been a real weird year around here. Elk spread out all over & there is either tons of water & feed or none. Only seen small herds of cows for the last month.....I still have a bull bugling here down in the bottom of my place this morn & not a cow in sight.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back