Nevada Unit 75 late rifle elk

JHay

Hi! My good friend has this tag and I am going along to help. Neither of us have been there, has anyone had some experience in this unit? Any advice/help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Bump.
Sorry if I asked the wrong question. We went up on Monday to scout and check out the access roads. It’s big unit with a lot of country. I am just asking if anyone knows where they migrate from the Jarbidge. I called the biologist but have not heard back. Any insight will be appreciated. Thank you
We did see a lot of deer and 2 nice 4x4’s in the brush. I know there are some bulls in this unit but we are scratching our heads wondering where to start. Reaching out here to the experts for a little guidance

Sorry I have never hunted that area. It’s a busy time for the biologist, have you looked at the hunt unit information sheets? They are on the NDOW website. That would be a place to start anyway and then do some map work. Good luck and have fun!

Curious to learn this too. Saw many bulls up high in jarbidge morning mid sept. O’Neill’s basin looked like better wintering than to the west to me, ut I’m not an elk so what do I know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back