Caribou Gear

GoHunt insider monthly giveaways......

michsteelguy

This post is just meant as a confirmation to all of those that may wonder if the giveaways are "actually" real. They most certainly ARE, as I was just listed as one of the September 2018 winners! Havent got the items just yet but I have already been in contact GoHunt and look forward to getting them soon.
Couldnt ask for more from a company that provides such VALUABLE info + offers these second to none product giveaways to insider members! Thank you- Thank you- Thank you- to everyone @ GoHunt!!!!!!

Not looking for congrats or anything, just wanted to let everyone know its legit, and no.... I have NO affiliation with them at all.

Congratulations. I understand that they do that for marketing. However I felt like they could stop doing it and drop the price on the subscription.

I won a Davis wall tent from the givaway a few years ago. It has already been on several trips.

I won a stone glacier evo 40/56 pack a few months ago and will be testing it out during CO’s 1st rifle season next weekend. Feel fortunate to have had my name selected.

Back