Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Who, of you....

Yep, and each of my keychains has a replica to identify.

US Army active '68 - '71 (helicopter pilot Vietnam '69 - '71), Montana Army National Guard '73 - '98

(BTW, still have my old p-38 can openers too)

Don't know how often you hear it, but to everyone that served, thanks tremendously for the sacrifices. Thank you for serving!!!

Yup, still got them. Still caked in mud since I took them off 12 years ago.

On a related note I had a SGTMAJ used to say "You hear that jingling when I walk, that's not my dog tags."

My mom has my bootcamp originals. I ended up with a couple of other sets through my career and each of my sons has a set and I still have a set.

I didn't serve...chickened out before signing the papers...one of my biggest regrets in life. My dad served and still proudly carries one on his keychain. I can vividly imagine the sound it makes as he picks up his keys.

One is still tied in my bootlaces of whatever boots I was wearing in Iraq. Other is on an old keyring. Both in a box in the attic for the kids to look at someday. USMC 2003-2011

Still wearing them, ready to retire them but Household 6 won’t let me. :(

The off base commanders can be persuasive!

Still have the originals, active from 08-18, currently in the reserves and will continue until i hit that 20 year mark.

In their own little spot on my dresser. Very shiny and almost new, as my job in the USAF involved "flying" a dental clinic. Not a very dangerous jobsite, compared to some of you other military HuntTalkers.

The dog tag I had laced into my boot in Iraq they cut out for me when they cut my boots off is on a chain with my Army ring hanging on my wall.

Still got mine, sitting next to my original set of wings. Also carried an extra set taped together in my flight suit shoulder pocket. Dogtags are required equipment for check rides and you never knew when you'd get some a$$hat that would try to down you because you forgot them.

Gottem. 68 to 71 active army in Germany (brother in Vietnam)
I also have my original P38 but don’t use it much. Wow, this thread is starting to bring back memories.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back