Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Howdy from Illinois

Sconie

Hi all - Checking in from just south of the Wisconsin line. Midwesterner now...but missing the west. Headed to Wyoming and Montana in November for a little cow elk / deer combo trip. Can’t wait to be back on the public lands.

Thanks for the “welcome” guys!

Nick, i’m In Lake County now. Grew up just over the border in Wilmot WI. We have a chunk of family land in Vernon county WI....whitetail heaven...but man I’m hooked on the adventure you can find in the west. After years of what my wife calls “deer waiting” in a WI tree stand...I got completely hooked on spot and stalk out west. Thankfully my wife is on board for a 10 day trip this year. Will see if I can make this an annual trip.

Where were you all last night for the Yeti Tundra Tour?

Shameless plug as an IL BHA board member:

We've also got the first of many pint nights next week in Naperville, IL if you would like to come out. Details below:

OENxrC3h.png

We'll be having some more pint nights further downstate soon, too!

Welcome from a fellow Illinois hunter. I grew up right on the stateline too, albeit west of Rockford and on the Illinois side of it. Good luck out west.

I’ve spent a bit of time bouncing around Green county...Avon bottoms, sugar river. Love it out there where the hills start to roll a little

Back