Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Does swarovski ever go on sale?

Bluejeep

I have never seen them on sale before, but a guy at my local sporting goods store says about once a year they will do 5% off and if I'm real lucky and catch the dealer coming through, he passes out coupons for 10% off. Anyone ever hear of this?

5% off $3000 glass is $150. While that may not be a big concern to some when they would be dropping 3k anyways, anything I can save goes towards other gear or gas money for hunts.

Used is your friend. I haven't been able to buy Euro glass as of yet, but I see decent deals out there sometimes. mtmuley

Yes, you just have to keep checking. I saved about $300 off my 10x42 slc binos.

Good luck.

I bought mine from Mountain Archery their webpage had a 15% 4th of July Sale one year. I thought I was going to get the includes everything but Swaro's, but I ended up getting them at the discount price.

Thank you guys for all the info. Sounds like I have some calls to make and a little homework now for the week.

Buy the 100$ cards from ebay for 80$. Its what I did. Saved 20% then wait for a cabelas sale of 150$ off of purchases over $500.

For me it was the only way. Plus, I always ask for gift cards for birthdays and Christmas from everyone.

Buy the 100$ cards from ebay for 80$. Its what I did. Saved 20% then wait for a cabelas sale of 150$ off of purchases over $500.

For me it was the only way. Plus, I always ask for gift cards for birthdays and Christmas from everyone.

That's probably one of the better options. Sometimes Cabela's has the employee pricing (or at least they used to) that might be something to look into

I would strongly consider used. To make the process simple, buy from someone who has registered their item (or someone who can confirm, they never registered). Then Swarovksi will gladly transfer the warranty and ownership over to you (The seller simply makes a phone call to Swaro and notifies them of the sale). A great option for buying used would be through texasbinoman.com - He knows his stuff and from my discussions with him and Swarovski he has a great reputation.

Ebay works fine as well, but there are more hoops to jump through.

For motivation - I have a new pair of EL 10x42's - Dumb luck bought them from a guy for $500... they had a scratched lens. Cost me $100 for swarovski to replace the lens. Then purchased a 65mm STS spotting scope - $900. I had to deal with a longer more difficult process to get the spotter registered in my name, because we could not contact the original owner (I bought it from a pawn shop). In the end, I have both optics I wanted, both items look and function like new, both items are registered in my name, and I saved a ton of cash... spent maybe two hours in total working the deals and working with Swarovski.

Good luck!

If you are active military or a veteran, Cabela’s sometimes offers extra veterans discounts on major holidays. DD214 or current military ID usually adequate at checkout.

I don’t know if you’ve checked Camera land , They will sometimes have sales.

I bought my saworoski bino's when they had an Anniversary sale, I think they were around $400 off or so! I know it was a great deal.

I bought 10x42 EL used in like new condition for $1350. That seems like the way to go. There is no difference between a new pair and a used pair. If there is, just get it fixed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back