Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Lunkers tags two

uncle sage

I don't know how many here watch "Lunkers TV", Rob, one of the Googan squad dudes, on his own utube channel but i do and look forward to his shows that come about 3-4 a week.

These past couple weeks has had him out archery hunting public land with a couple buds for his first Bull. Congrats to the young Man, he stuck it out, low budget hunts, and though no monsters, he killed two nice bulls in two states, in two weeks. Good on him, you might check out his channel!

Just found his channel this last week. Previously I had never given it a chance, assumed it was all or mostly fishing, but have been binge watching for the previous week. Good to see him stick a bull in CO and AZ.

Just seeing the name I get the feeling that there are a lot of "bro" and "dude" mixed with fist bumps and extreme...is this the case?

I don't know Rob personally but i've watched all his stuff from his utube channel. Ex-Military Sniper, successful business man, and has a extremely strong passion for the outdoors way of life. There may be a few Bro's and dudes mixed in with the narrative but he's a young man with young friends. Any of the Googans, 4-5 guys with fishing as a common interest, would be welcome at my camp, a humble bunch but of the group, Lunkers stands out as special to me and in his tubes, you can see for yourself that he made mistakes but learned and hard earned those two first bulls taken with a bow this Fall.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back