Daddy/Daughter Day Perfection

Big Sky

Long hike to a small obscure pond located on Forest Service land. I'm getting older and fatter by the day so this isn't nearly as easy as it used to be, but worth it. I took my youngest daughter along and we had a great time catching brooke trout in full spawn colors. Eventually we had to call it a day and said we would each make 5 more casts and call it quits. Luck was with my daughter and here is her final fish of the trip and also the biggest. What a perfect way to spend the afternoon with my daughter.
attachment.php

Congrats to father and daughter! You're doing it right Troy, I wish I had done more when the kids still lived at home. BTW, I'm old but still up for adoption to a good hunting-n-fishing home.

This is her senior year of high school so I'm not taking any time I have with her for granted. She will be graduated and gone all too soon. I will miss her as my main fishing buddy. I know that I will always be her dad, but once they graduate time becomes very limited. I know this all too well as she has 4 siblings that have all preceded her and live from Hawaii to Utah. While are a close family in the sense of love for one another, we physically are spread out pretty good.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back